Please visit us at Emerson Booth #720 at the 80th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018, to be held June 11-14, in Copenhagen, Denmark. At EAGE, we will showcase our new Paradigm® 18 product suite, which includes advances in automation and integration, productivity improvements, and new collaboration tools.
Learn how Emerson is leading the field in the use of advanced machine learning, to improve exploration and field development prospecting. Our presentations will focus on the end-to-end E&P software portfolio offered by Emerson’s Paradigm and Roxar software solutions, which enable customers to connect subsurface technology to operational activities, reducing uncertainty and supporting responsible asset management. Our experts will also be available for one-on-one meetings, to help you discover the best solutions for your company’s needs.
Technical Presentation Highlights
Click here to see the Detailed Presentation Schedule.
Click here to see the Abstracts.
Our technical program will feature presentations that streamline workflows and expand understanding of the subsurface. These include:
- Using deep learning to perform automatic recovery and classification of targeted seismic wavefields from prestack seismic
- An integrated approach to QC’ing and validating the structural and stratigraphic framework
- Next generation ensemble-based decision support using a digital twin, the reservoir model
- Using Big Loop™ to perform better prediction and quantification of uncertainties while reducing cycle time
- Customizing and automating workflows using RMS Plugins
- Building and sharing fit-for-purpose solutions with the Roxar API
- Investigating and ranking prospects using seismic and interpretation QSI
- Using machine learning to accelerate the interpretation of stratigraphic and depositional features
- Next generation object modeling of fluvial reservoirs
- QC and interpretation of formation pressure test data, to improve accuracy of fluid typing and fluid contact identification
- Managing production risk through accurate reservoir geomechanics
- Introducing Emerson Exploration and Production software, combining leading technological solutions from Roxar and Paradigm.
- For our Russian-speaking customers, two presentations will be delivered in the Russian language. Please see the demo schedule and abstracts for details.
- We will also hold our popular Lunch & Learn series again this year, featuring case studies from leading users:
- Innovations in Formation Evaluation: Petrophysical Uncertainty and Petro-elastic Characterization of Thin-bedded Reservoirs - Cristiano Tarchiani, Eni
- Increasing Confidence in Reef Interpretation Using Dip Angle Gather Analysis - Konstantin Smirnov, Petrotrace
- Update Velocities to Better Constrain Gross Rock Volumes - Joana Almeida, Galp EP
To register for a Lunch & Learn session, or for a private demo, please click here.
For additional information, please contact Anne Malmin.
Emerson Papers in the EAGE Technical Program
Application of Deep Learning Along Directional Image Gathers for High-Definition Classification of Subsurface Features, by Yuval Serfaty, Liron Itan, Ronit Levy and Zvi Koren - Emerson Paradigm
Session: Diffraction Modelling and Imaging
Date and Time: Tuesday, June 12, 9:20 - 9:45
Location: Room A
Facies Modelling of a Real-Life Fluvial System Using a Modern Object-Based Algorithm, by Markus Lund Vevle - Emerson Roxar
Session: Building and Updating of Static Geomodels I
Date and Time: Tuesday, June 12, 14:45 - 15:10 PM
Location: Room H
A Holistic Approach to First Break Detection Using a Deep Convolutional Network and Global Optimization, by Amin Merouane - Emerson Paradigm
Session: Seismic Signal Processing, Stacking and Move-Out Corrections
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 13, 13:30 - 13:55
Location: Room E
Eigenray Tracing in 3D Heterogeneous Media, by Zvi Koren and Igor Ravve - Emerson Paradigm
Session: Poster: Seismic Modeling B
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 13, 16:45 - 17:10
Location: e-Posters 9
Common Reflection Angle Migration Revealing the Complex Deformation Structure beneath Forearc Basin in the Nankai Trough, by Dr. Kazuya Shiraishi and Yasuhiro Yamada - JAMSTEC, Masako Robb and Karl Hosgood - Emerson Paradigm
Session: Seismic Imaging - Case Histories II
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 13, 14:45 - 15:10
Location: Auditorium 10
Model-Based Surface Wave Analysis and Attenuation, by Dr. Jianyong Bai - Emerson Paradigm
Session: Land Seismic Noise Attenuation
Date and Time: Thursday, June 14, 8:55 - 9:20
Location: Room C