A collaborative approach to seismic inversion.
Paradigm® Vanguard® is a multi-attribute platform that integrates seismic, well and geological data to produce a comprehensive description of reservoir properties, including impedances, porosities, saturations and lithology. Vanguard lets you assemble data from distributed repositories and perform multi-disciplinary operations on shared data, enhancing your team’s collaboration. It is the only solution that addresses the complete spectrum of seismic inversion challenges with a collaborative approach.
Vanguard is an integral part of these Paradigm solutions:
A natural extension of the interpretation workflow
Paradigm has significantly simplified the seismic inversion workflow through complete integration into the Paradigm® SeisEarth® seismic interpretation suite, making it the only inversion solution that is easily accessible to the average interpreter. Within SeisEarth, Vanguard combines quantitative interpretation workflows, 3D visualization, and modeling tools with advanced inversion workflows, for improved productivity. The system is specifically designed to support the interpretation of multiple attributes simultaneously, for enhanced efficiency and ease of use. State-of-the-art technology and proprietary algorithms make Vanguard an ideal tool for the expert user, while integration and a user-friendly interface have made it easy for everyone to use.
Other Vanguard benefits:
- A choice of traditional and innovative inversion techniques enable you to select the right tools for each project
- A high level of interactivity reduces decision-making time and improves prediction accuracy
A complete set of unique tools
Unified and interactive, Vanguard technologies include geologic modeling, rock physics modeling, petrophysics, wavelet estimation, seismic interpretation, and seismic-to-well calibration. Other features include:
- Geostatistical model building: Detailed high-resolution models that integrate well log data with interpretation, velocity and seismic data in a complex geological framework
- Colored inversion: Fast track inversion using seismic data and well data frequency spectrum to invert data and output relative acoustic impedance
- Simultaneous elastic impedance inversion: Using a variety of unique techniques, seismic and AVO data are inverted to produce a broad set of attributes, including P and S impedances, Elastic Impedance, λ*ρ and µ*ρ, Poisson’s Ratio, and density
- 4D cross-equalization of a multi-vintage dataset in 4D exploration using neural network technology
- Advanced synthetics: Direct calibration of multiple wells with seismic data in a multi-attribute interpretation environment
- Intuitive, easy-to-use log window
- Full functionality in both time and depth, including well log calibration
- Simultaneous multi-attribute neural network inversion to convert seismic data directly into rock properties
- Seismic attribute technology: Includes complex trace attributes, geometric attributes, multi-attribute analysis and interpretation tools, and multi-attribute, statistical analysis tools
- Crossplotting: Designed to analyze multi-attribute seismic data and multi-attribute rock properties, and to integrate well log and seismic data in crossplot space
Ideal for both the generalist interpreter and the expert user
Generalist interpreter: Dynamic, interactive and easy to use, Vanguard is based on modern, cutting-edge technology. Its full integration into the Paradigm interpretation environment enables interpreters to casually perform seismic inversion within their familiar environment, as a natural extension of the interpretation workflow.
Expert users can perform advanced workflows with the same simplicity of operation.
All Epos®-based applications enable interoperability with third-party data stores, including:
- OpenWorks® R5000
- GeoFrame® 2012