Introducing Sysdrill 11
Advanced Engineering for Everyone
Paradigm™ Sysdrill™ 11, the latest version of the Emerson E&P Software group’s well planning and drilling engineering suite, offers quick and accurate well design and identification of drilling problems in a single, easy-to-use application. Its integrated platform and multi-user database architecture enable seamless interaction between well planning and drilling engineering, ensuring efficient and productive workflows.
The Sysdrill well planning package includes:
- Wolf & DeWardt, Cone, ISCWSA magnetic and gyro error models
- IGRF, BGGM, HDGM, EMM and WMM magnetic models
- 3D closest approach, traveling cylinder and horizontal plane proximity clearance calculations
The comprehensive engineering suite offers tools for:
- Torque and Drag
- Casing & Tubing
- Jar Placement
New in Sysdrill 11
Updates to the Sysdrill Data Server
- SQLite replaces MDB as a file-based database, while maintaining ongoing support for Oracle and SQL Server.
- New backup program allows simple backup of data.
- New import program enables restoration of a previously backed up database.
Sysdrill Control Application
- New application dashboard launched from Windows Start Menu.
- Access to Sysdrill-specific preferences.
- Easy creation, backup and import of Sysdrill databases.
Improved UI to Enable More Efficient Setup
- Both Planned and Actual Wellbore can link to external data sources, network locations or URL’s.
- Slots have been removed from the Data Selector and added to the Installation dialog.
Improved 2D Graphics Enhancements
- Enhanced layout editing allows users to plot results as they wish to see them.
- New and improved interactivity and context menus on all result graphs.
- Ability to save user defined layouts for future use.
- Add and delete tracks as desired.
Sysdrill 11 is linked to the Epos™ Well Database for combined well planning, engineering and geosteering workflows using Paradigm Geolog™ Geosteer™. It runs on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (64-bit) and produces reports in both Microsoft Word and Excel.
For more information about Sysdrill, please click here.