The Innovation Services group works with our customers to modify our technologies, extend our products, develop proprietary workflows, and streamline data exchange between software packages. Our solutions increase your geoscientists’ productivity and give them added confidence in their exploration, production and drilling decisions.
What do Innovation Services offer?
- Customized workflows
- Accelerated development
- Customer proprietary tools or workflows with our algorithms embedded in their framework
- Domain experts with intimate knowledge of our technologies
- Software development training
- Integrated plugins from proprietary or non-proprietary code
What are the unique benefits of our Innovation Services?
- The ability to develop whatever you need and package it for your specific environment
- The speed to deliver solutions according to your timetable
- The agility to adapt to any functionality, including proprietary tools and graphic user interfaces
- Enhanced confidence in your decision-making process
- The ability to guide the development of commercial solutions
Who are our customers?
Our ideal partners are companies that are both early adopters and fast followers. Companies looking to solve tough problems today partner with Emerson to find innovative solutions to their unique challenges. Current users of Innovation Services include leading super-majors, NOCs and major oil and gas companies.
Innovation Services provide added value at every level:
- Geoscientists looking for solutions that can be incorporated into their everyday work
- Asset Managers looking for customized workflows that will achieve more accurate results and reduce cycle time
- IT Managers looking for customized solutions that will increase the value of their company’s software investment
- CEOs and VPs looking for unique and innovative solutions that will provide a competitive advantage over their peers and increase ROI
How are Innovation Services delivered?
Innovation Services can be provided in a number of frameworks:
- Co-Development: A working relationship that creates a comprehensive and differentiating tool, bringing expertise from both sides into a single product or module.
- Accelerated Development: An avenue for customers to receive a product before the roadmap release date.
- Proprietary Development: Tools designed, developed and deployed exclusively at the customer premises.
- Consulting: Guidance to customers developing their own tools using our software development kits.
Each project is negotiated on an individual basis, attuned to the needs of the customer.