Reservoir Driven Production Optimization
A Collaboration between GE and Paradigm
In today's economic environment, operators need to maximize the lifetime of their existing reservoirs while reducing operating costs. While the ultimate goal is maximum production from reservoirs, simply pumping more can result in lower production and higher costs.
To help answer these challenges, GE and Paradigm have partnered
to develop Reservoir Driven Production Optimization (RDPO)
¸ a new solution which helps break down functional and technical silos, enabling production teams to make optimal decisions in managing large fields.
What is Reservoir Driven Production Optimization?
RDPO combines subsurface knowledge with production intelligence in order to optimize field operations while reducing lifting cost and extending the life of the field.
Production optimization requires managing fluid and pressure in the reservoir and properly equipping wells for optimal deliverability, field-wide. With this solution, operators can exceed production targets and manage operational costs by:
Paradigm and GE combine to deliver the intelligence needed to make each of these decisions – in a way no one else has. This turnkey solution, based on a combination of GE and Paradigm software and services, includes GE FieldVantage™ for Production Monitoring, Paradigm SKUA-GOCAD
™ for Reservoir Modeling, and a full range of geotechnical and engineering services.
Demo content courtesy of GE, Paradigm and StreamSim Technologies, Inc.
Reservoir Driven Production Optimization helps your operation ...
- Deliver the right amount of relevant geological information at the right time in support of operational decisions
- Maximize pump efficiency by shifting from a well-centric optimization to a fieldwide understanding
- Select optimal infill locations and lift designs to extend the life of the field
- Balance rates to maximize production under existing infrastructure
Reservoir Driven Production Optimization includes...
- Best-in-class reservoir intelligence
- Live production and equipment surveillance
- 24/7 production optimization analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Global equipment + service coverage
Armed with a clearer understanding of the reservoir geology, permanent monitoring of wells, and predictive analytics, operators are better equipped to understand risks and act upon them.