Sysdrill - Advanced Well Planning and Drilling Engineering
Introduces the student to the advanced features and functionality of Sysdrill.
Students should have a basic familiarity with Windows operating system.
Who should attend?
Geologists, Drilling Engineers
- Introduction to Well Planning
- Getting Started, In Sysdrill, Data Setup
- Introduction to Planned Wells
- Creating a Planned Wellpath
- Well Design
- Well Planning and Engineering, Torque and Drag Analysis, Jar Placement, Hydraulics Analysis, Cementing Analysis, Casing Analysis
- Drilling Operations
- Survey Management, Sensitivity Calculation, Project Ahead
- Data Exchange Between Databases
- Importer and Exporter Utilities
- Clearance Analysis
- Selecting Reference and Offset Wellbores, Running Clearance Analysis
- Appendices: Working with Spreadsheets, Reporting, Basic Plotting, Catalogues, 3D View Summary, Working with Graphs and Plots, Further Help
Are you looking for a course that cannot be found? Request a Course