Better tools, better understanding, in less time.
The AspenTech Subsurface Science & Engineering (SSE) Seismic Interpretation suite is an integrated, modern interpretation and visualization system designed to carry out all seismic interpretation tasks, including structural, stratigraphic, and volume interpretation. The software suite provides outstanding interactivity, usability and scalability, using highly effective productivity tools (3D auto-tracking, 3D volume rendering, fault auto-picking) and advanced technologies (coherence volumes, synthetics). A simple, intuitive user interface and a highly ergonomic design make SeisEarth™ easy to learn and even easier to use.
This inclusive yet flexible solution is ideal for projects scaling from basin to prospect and reservoir, from exploration field to development field, and from a single user on a laptop to multi-disciplinary teams of geoscientists, petrophysicists and drilling engineers.
Workflows for Interpreters
The powerful set of AspenTech SSE seismic interpretation tools can be combined in a variety of Workflows for Interpreters, such as:
- Modified Stochastic Inversion (MSI)
- Waveform Classification
- Rock Type Classification
- Attribute Clustering
- Interval Attributes
- Dip Steered Enhancement
- Spectral Decomposition
- Principal Component Analysis
- Geobody Detection
- 3D Geostatistical Operations
Additional functionalities available in AspenTech SSE seismic interpretation solutions
- Regional scale seismic mapping
- Detailed reservoir scale stratigraphic investigations
- Quantitative Seismic Interpretation
- Understanding the effect of specific rocks and fluids on seismic amplitudes
- Comprehensive geometric and physical seismic data attributes
- Synthetic modeling
- Time-to-depth conversion
- Multi-survey interpretation
- Prestack data interpretation
- Voxel-volume interpretation through SeisEarth™
- Global interpretation through SKUA-GOCAD™
- Waveform and rock type classification calibrated to wells
- Seismic-to-well calibration (Synthetics)
- Automatic horizon tracking through Seismic Propagator
- Crossplotting for many types of data
- Automatic Fault Extraction
- Well planning through SeisEarth (Sysdrill™ Designer)
- Structural framework construction through SKUA-GOCAD
High levels of interactivity and automated technologies minimize the time required to interpret and model complex structures. The ability to move back and forth between the various stages, without leaving the interpretation environment, significantly enhances workflow efficiency and strengthens quality control.
MANAGE ALL YOUR DATA WITH EASE
AspenTech SSE seismic Interpretation software has been designed to work with modern workstations in which high-speed 3D graphics (GPU), very large memory, and multiple CPUs are the norm. Our solutions can efficiently handle large amounts of 2D and 3D surveys (hundreds of Gigabytes and thousands of 2D lines) and tens of thousands of wells.
All AspenTech SSE interpretation functionalities operate on the Epos infrastructure, where they can be applied in a multi-user, multi-project environment. The Epos infrastructure handles multiple coordinate systems and a variety of Seismic Reference Data. Data can be cross-referenced across projects, minimizing data duplication. A rich set of data management utilities enables easy management of projects of any size.