Paradigm to Demonstrate Advanced Solutions for Unconventional Oil & Gas at URTeC 2014
(AMSTERDAM: August 11, 2014) Paradigm® (www.pdgm.com) will showcase its solutions and services that deliver added value in unconventional resource plays at the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC), August 25-27 in Denver, CO. Conference attendees are invited to join Paradigm at booth #1133 for daily technical presentations featuring seismic-driven sweet spot identification, facies determination, formation evaluation, well planning, and fracture modeling through simulation.
|Horizontal wells in the Barnett Shale visualized using Paradigm SeisEarth|
Visitors to the Paradigm booth at URTeC will learn how these solutions provide methods that:
- Detect shale heterogeneities with seismic and electrofacies classification (Stratimagic®)
- Predict in-situ stress, brittleness, and total organic carbon (TOC) from seismic data (Paradigm seismic characterization solutions)
- Make seismic data relevant in shale resource plays with Paradigm full-azimuth seismic data fracture characterization (EarthStudy 360®) – Customer Presentation, Tricon Geophysics, Inc.
- Determine total organic carbon (TOC) from well logs and petrophysical shale analysis (Geolog®)
- Optimize well spacing and completion efficiency (multiple solutions)
- Perform geologic correlation and sectioning in a shale resource play (StratEarth®)
- Enhance well planning accuracy and reduce drilling uncertainty in unconventionals (Sysdrill®)
Paradigm subject matter experts will be available for one-on-one presentations for a more in-depth review of specific workflows or software applications.
For more information on Paradigm products and services, please visit www.pdgm.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
Paradigm (www.pdgm.com) is the largest independent developer of software-enabled solutions to the global oil and gas industry. Paradigm easy-to-use technology and workflows provide customers with deeper insight into the subsurface by combining leading-edge science, high-performance desktop and cluster computing, and scalable data management, delivering highly accurate results and productivity without compromise.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paradigm B.V. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Paradigm”): Paradigm®, Paradigm logo and/or other Paradigm products referenced herein. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.