Paradigm Features the Newest Version of Its Formation Evaluation Product Suite at SPWLA 2012
Geolog 7 offers a modern, user-friendly interface and technological innovations.(AMSTERDAM: June 12, 2012) Paradigm™ (www.pdgm.com) will feature the newest version of its leading formation evaluation solution, Paradigm™ Geolog® 7, at the 2012 Society of Petrophysicists & Well Log Analysts (SPWLA) Annual Symposium in Cartagena, Colombia, held June 16-20. Conference attendees are invited to Paradigm booth 27 for one-on-one demonstrations showcasing the advances in Geolog 7.
Geolog 7 combines technological superiority with a modern, user-friendly interface that is consistent across multiple platforms. The easy scalability of Geolog means that it can be used for any number of applications, from log drafting to high-end petrophysics. Furthermore, Geolog offers the freedom to use a preferred logging vendor and seamlessly link to third-party well data stores.
|New core analysis workflow in Geolog 7 showing a 3D model of capillary pressure curves, along with the intuitive tool for modeling Free Fluid Levels.|
Some of the Geolog highlights to be featured at the SPWLA include:
- Determin: A comprehensive suite of individual deterministic modules, from environmental corrections to pay summary reporting
- Multimin: Optimizing tool for statistically determining mineral and fluid characteristics and volumes from petrophysical data, such as logs, cores, XRD and petrographic data
- Determin Uncertainty add-on: A full Monte Carlo deterministic log analysis module which allows the uncertainty associated with a petrophysical analysis to be accurately quantified
- Facimage toolkit: Includes advanced electrofacies analysis and prediction technology, providing the ease-of-use and accuracy required by petrophysicists and geologists alike
- Geomage: Handles a wide range of acoustic and electrical imaging tools and provides a vendor-independent solution for the processing and interpretation of borehole image logs
- Geosteering with rock properties to optimize hydraulic fracture placement
Advance registration is now available for one-on-one demonstrations featuring the latest offering of Geolog 7, at the Paradigm booth 27 at SPWLA. Geolog users are also invited to attend Geolog User Group Meetings in Houston, TX, on June 22, 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on June 26, 2012, and Calgary, Alberta, on June 26, 2012.
Users are encouraged to join the Geolog User Group on LinkedIn to share their experiences with the technology. For more information on Paradigm products and services, visit www.pdgm.com, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paradigm (www.pdgm.com) is an upstream oil and gas leader in digital subsurface asset management and software innovation. Its analytical and information management solutions extend across the most critical exploration and production disciplines from seismic processing and imaging, interpretation, modeling to reservoir characterization, and well planning and drilling. Serving the oil and gas, and mining industries since 1987, Paradigm operates globally through 30 customer service and technology facilities located in 25 countries.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paradigm Ltd. or of its subsidiaries (collectively, “Paradigm”): Paradigm™, Paradigm logo and/or other Paradigm products referenced herein. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.