Smart, interactive reservoir modeling for superior results in less time
RMS™ is an industry-leading geoscience and reservoir engineering collaboration platform, offering geophysicists, geologists and reservoir engineers a shared space to compile and visualize a wide range of data from oil and gas fields. This powerful and highly integrated software suite is used throughout the seismic interpretation, well log interpretation and correlation, mapping, geomodeling, gridding, and basic flow simulation workflow stages. Uncertainties in data and interpretations can be captured and propagated across the workflow, where they can be used to generate a realistic range of reservoir models that are consistent with the input data and underlying geology.
rms is an integral part of these emerson e&p software solutions:
- Strong technical capabilities for all kind of plays, including complex structural geometries
- Super model handling capacity (high-performance gridder)
- Multi-platform (Linux and Windows)
- Flexible workflow manager, focused on automated, updatable and reproducible processes
- Best-in-class modeling technology
- Cost-efficient development and integration of customized solutions using Roxar API
RMS adds value throughout the reservoir life cycle
- Propagates knowledge to decision makers in a single, integrated application
- Reliable and accurate reservoir models increase return on investment in your reservoir.
- Accelerate field development through more collaboration and a deeper analysis of the model
- Quantify geological risk across the entire value chain, for faster, better decisions
- Optimize your team’s experience and knowledge