Accelerate the decision-making process through unrivaled analysis of simulation results.
Tempest VIEW is a low-cost, user-friendly tool with an intuitive interface developed specifically for reservoir engineers. In addition to being the interface for all Tempest modules, Tempest VIEW provides powerful simulation post-processing to a wide range of third-party simulators and pre-processing to Tempest MORE. This fast and memory-efficient system can reliably process results from multiple simulations consisting of millions of cells and thousands of wells.
Data visualization is a key part of understanding simulation results, and Tempest VIEW has many features which make data interrogation intuitive and powerful. It offers exceptional flexibility and functionality for 2D and 3D visualization.
- Handle huge datasets – instantly loads a grid of 16 million cells (2.3 active)
- Load on demand for fast and memory efficient result loading
- Quick processing of results from multiple simulations
- Flexible 2D / 3D view
- Calculator for 2D and 3D data
- Unified framework for RE studies, multi-platform support
- Time player
- Thumbnail plots
- Built-in text editor and table editor functionality
- Well scheduling / events and operations editor
- Simulator diagnostics
- Lift table generator
- Accelerate data load and display by a factor ~20 with unique "load on demand" processing
- Increase flexibility with integrated 2D and 3D plotting
- Added insight with history-match analysis
- Robust and comprehensive data mining and analysis
- Ease of use and optimal ergonomics
- Provides a single post processor when a company has several different simulators
Tempest VIEW can be used as a front end to the following simulators: Tempest MORE, ECLIPSE*100 & 300, Intersect*, Nexus/VIP**, IMEX/GEM/STARS*** and many proprietary simulators.
(*Marks of *Schlumberger, **Landmark, *** CMG)