Reservoir Geophysics - QSI
For both the expert and the generalist interpreter.
reservoir geophysics applications provide essential information about the quantity and quality of the reservoir that is key to reducing risk and improving productivity when drilling wells. Running on the Paradigm Epos®
infrastructure, these solutions offer a combination of advanced science and the latest interpretation, visualization and modeling technologies. Through their integration into the SeisEarth®
multi-survey interpretation system, they become a natural extension of the interpretation workflow, enhancing ease of use for both the expert and the generalist interpreter.
Paradigm Quantitative Seismic Interpretation (QSI) applications include:
- QSI-RFP for Interpretation - provides enhanced understanding of the impact of lithology and fluid on seismic data
- QSI-RFP for Reservoir Geophysics - enables users to dig deeper into their data using techniques such as AVO, elastic inversion and automatic residual moveout analysis and correction
- QSI-AzFP - a comprehensive system for performing azimuthal analysis of Fracture Properties, providing accurate information about the orientation, intensity and density of fracture/tectonic-stress systems
- QSI-PPP - for specialists who need to characterize pore pressure from seismic data
- SeisFacies® multi-attribute classification and calibration of 2D and 3D seismic data (an integrated extension to the Stratimagic® facies classification solution)
- Facies Classification - an integrated add-on to SeisEarth® and Stratimagic that includes two different methods for facies-to-well calibration: Waveform classification and supervised rock type classification
- Seismic Attributes - a collection of traditional and innovative seismic attributes that improve the seismic response to specific subsurface or reservoir conditions