Epos - Data Management for Technologists
This course is designed to teach students how to use Paradigm tools for loading, QCing, and managing well, seismic, and Interpretation data. This course is composed of three separate courses:
- Epos Essentials
- Loading and Managing Well Data
- Loading and Managing Seismic and Interpretation Data
Each course can be taught as a stand-alone or all three can be taught as one comprehensive course.
Epos Essentials: Half day
Loading and Managing Well Data: 2 days
Loading and Managing Seismic and Interpretation Data: 2 days
Background/familiarity in data loading terminology and concepts. Understanding of basic geoscience concepts.
Who should attend?
Technologists, processors, geoscientists, and new users of Paradigm technology who load and manage data.
- Epos Essentials: Introduction to Epos Infrastructure, Data Model, and Terminology
- Getting Started
- Loading Well Data
- Managing Well Data
- Loading 3D Poststack Data
- Creating a New Project
- Loading 2D Seismic Data and Creating Line Geometry
- Loading 2D and 3D Prestack Seismic Data
- Loading Topography (Land) Data from SEG-Y Trace Headers
- Exporting Seismic Data
- Importing and Exporting Interpretation Data
- Epos User - Concept and Control of Data Access
- Sharing Data Between Studies
- Backup and Restore
This course can be customized to meet your requirements.
||Products / Solutions
Are you looking for a course that cannot be found? Request a Course